Take a 50-second study to make the whole take-off preparation and storage process smoother, safer, and more ritual.
The special folding design of the TTF UAV drones for sale
is mainly for the compact size after storage. The correct storage after the end of the flight allows the drone to be better stored and to ensure the safety of the equipment during transportation.
1. Install the PTZ protection lock: installing the PTZ protection lock can protect the Mavic Air's three-axis PTZ camera during transportation. When installing the protection lock, pay attention to the lock and the body parallel, and then push it in correctly from the foolproof port.
2. Folding antenna stand: fold the antenna stand before closing the front arm.
3. Fold the front axle arm first: the front arm should be folded first.
4. Folding rear arm: unlike the front arm translation axis, the rear arm is the longitudinal axis, so fold it down to the fixed position when folding and storing. The horizontally opposed structural design makes the stacked body of folding drone thinner.
5. Place it as shown in the figure to avoid damage to the blade. Because Mavic Air uses a narrower, less vibrating straight paddle, it can be cut into the top of the fuselage if correctly folded.
6. The TTF official storage bag has a raised part for fixing the body. Please pay attention to the correct direction when loading the case. The mini foldable drone
is very close to the square box shape, avoiding taking up extra space as much as possible.
The correct method of operation makes the preparation process before the flight become a sense of ritual, more importantly, correct storage guarantees the peace of the drone.