Quite a number of aerial crop protection organizations say that aerial weeding is not working without a grasp of scientific law. In order to assure plant protection drone aerial weeding, note the following:
1. Spray the grown weed
It is necessary to wait until the weeds grow to a certain period before starting aerial weeding. If the weeds are used when relatively small, the area of the weeds in contact with the liquid is small, which is not conducive to the death of the weed and will lead to the rebound of weeds or poor effect. However, weeds should not be too large. If they are too large, drug resistance will increase and the dosage should be increased. In general, it is best used at the 2-4 leaf stage.
2. Spray after the weed grows densely
Don't apply herbicides as soon as a small number of weeds grow in the field. As a result, there will be more weeds in the field after half a month or so, even more than before the application. Because of the sparse weeds, most of the liquid spills on the ground and evaporates. After a few days, the weeds grow slowly. These new weeds are not treated at all and had to be fought again. So, it will be better to spray pesticides when weeds come up and grow to certain density. Please distinguish being dense from big.
3. Spray when the soil is wet
Aerial weeding depends on soil moisture. If moisture is not good and the day is relatively dry, try not to use plant protection drone to have aerial weeding. Because over-dry soil will push weeds to retain water for lack of water and automatically close stomata. Weeds can't absorb much if applied pesticides, resulting in general efficacy and no thorough death. There are two ways to solve the shortage of water in the fields, one is irrigation and watering, the other is to increase the water consumption when flying spraying. Be sure to remember that the effect of weeding is closely related to water pipes in the field. After aerial weeding, water pipes must be in place as required.
Note the following points in aerial weeding:
(1) Don't use turbid water to mix pesticides. It's best to use secondary dilution method so that droplets disperse evenly.
(2) Spray nozzle selected for implantation UAV should be moderately atomized. Too larger droplets and badly spread leaf surface make it easy to roll off. Too small droplets cause obvious evaporation, leading to poor drug efficacy.
(3) Please avoid dew and spray before rain.
(4) Please avoid aerial pesticide application in high temperature at noon for water evaporates quickly and the concentration of chemical is large, which will affect the efficacy and may cause indefinite damage to the leaves.
(5) Aerial herbicides must be matched with aerial crop protection additives and antidotes.