1. Firstly, check whether the drone propeller is correctly installed. If the propeller blade is cracked or serrated, please replace the new propeller in time. It is better to replace 2 pairs of blades at one time.
2. Insert SD card before the flight; do not insert or remove the SD card after starting the drone. The specific order is to start the remote control first, then the drone, calibrate the compass, and check the satellite signal intensity. The relative safety signal intensity needs to be more than 10 grids. If you need to fly in winter, check the temperature of the drone's battery. In order to enhance the safety of the flight, the aircraft can only be launched by preheating the battery to 20%.
3. Before flying, please stay away from areas with strong magnetic interference and densely populated areas such as mobile signal towers, high-voltage power lines, scenic cable cars and industrial areas. Do not turn off the pre-crash system if you are unable to fly.
4. For the aircraft that has been used for a long time, its wind resistance will be reduced. It is recommended that you do not fly too high after taking off. Because some aircraft have been used for a long time, the aircraft is not strong, and the wind resistance is poor. Do not fly too high after take-off in case the drone is lost.
5. Before each release of the drone, observe the surrounding situation. If there is no abnormality, rotate the drone 180 degrees after releasing and then check the surrounding environment. In addition to the above, you need to know a prerequisite. That is, the Provisional Regulations on Flight Management of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles stipulates that except for micro-drones, a remotely piloted aircraft can be considered as a light drone when its weight of the empty aircraft does not exceed 4000 grams, the maximum take-off weight does not exceed 7000 grams, and the maximum flight speed does not exceed 100 kilometers per hour, and has the airspace maintenance ability and the reliable monitored ability which meets the airspace management requirements.
At present, about 90% of the products in China's drone market belong to light drones. Expect the restricted area of the air restricted area, airport, military restricted area, dangerous area and their peripheral areas within a certain range, the microdrone can fly in airspace below 50 meters in a vacuum without approval, and the light drone can fly in airspace below 120 meters in a vacuum.
Shop for the best racing flight controller
at TTF for safety driving.